- Natural Sleep Help – creates a feeling of being hugged
- Premium Material – softer and breathable
- 2.5kg Weight – suitable for children and adults
- Easy Care – hand wash and hang dry
- Great Sleeping Gift
Naturally aid your sleep with our Dottie weighted blanket. Designed to help both kids and adults, the blanket helps provide better night’s sleep by creating a feeling of being hugged. Crafted from microfibre fabric and non-toxic glass beads, the premium fabric produces the softer and more breathable weighted blanket. Easy to care for, hand wash and hang dry the blanket while using a duvet cover where possible. This blanket makes for the perfect sleeping gift for loved ones.
This collection is verified by OEKO-TEX® and independently tested for harmful substances as well as manufactured using sustainable processes under socially responsible working conditions.
MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX® is a unique product label to trace the countries and production facilities – search the product label for more information.
- Do not fold the blanket in half to double its weight
- Regularly check for broken or damaged parts. If damage is found, stop using as micro glass beads within the filling could represent a choking hazard
- Keep Away from Fire
- Weighted blankets should be used for one person only and should not be shared. If you have any other medical concerns about using this product, please consult a Medical Professional.
A weighted blanket should be approximately 10% of the user’s body weight. We do not recommend using this blanket if you are:
Please do not use this blanket if you have:
- A respiratory condition or a cardiac condition
- Serious Hypotonia
- Any physical or learning difficulties that could prevent you from moving the blanket alone
For use with children:
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old
- If using for a child, their neck and head must not be covered and must be able to use the blanket themselves
- Children must not be rolled in the blanket. It should be placed over them. When using in a bed, ensure it’s not draped over the sides of the frame
- Children must be able to remove the blanket by themselves
You should not use this product with children who suffer from the following:
- Respiratory problems
- Cardiac problems
- Serious hypotonia (low tone)
- Physical, learning or other difficulties which mean the child is unable to remove the blanket independently
There are no reviews yet.